‘12th Annual Greentech Safety Awards2013’ will celebrate excellence, best practice and innovation in Fire, Safety Management covering of all sectors of industry and services sector who demonstrate highest level of commitment and best practices in reduction of incidents and accidents. The awards aim to recognize exemplary operations, systems and the evidence of their impact to business vitality.
Greentech Foundation invites nominations from companies and their units having strong concern and commitment for Fire and Safety Management and are willing to improve their own performance.
Evaluation of nominations for Greentech Awards is an intensive process. Nominations are evaluated by experts from Government, Academia and Industry.
1. Reflects your commitment to Safety at work places.
2. Enhances your corporate status and image.
3. Boosts the morale of concerned employees and stakeholders.
4. Motivates management and staff of the organization to excel.
5. Develops your clientele.
1. Encourage & motivate to adopt best practices and become role models for others to emulate.
2. Motivate employees to stay committed to effective Safe Practices.
3. Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operations standards.
4. Recognition for outstanding contribution to SafetyManagement.
5. Emphasize the duties, responsibilities and concern to excel.