7th Annual Greentech CSR Award 2019
New Delhi (India)
CSR AWARD CATEGORIES
THE AWARD :
Greentech Foundation invites nominations from companies, their units and NGOs having strong concern and commitment for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). The award will be presented for demonstrating highest level of commitment to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Best Practices all sectors of industry and services sector. The awards aim to recognize exemplary operations, systems and the evidence of their impact to upliftment of society. Greentech Foundation awards serve as a catalyst to understanding the intrinsic value of CSR in business excellence and sustainability.
1. Encourage & motivate to adopt best practices and become role models for others to emulate.
2. Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operations standards.
1. Reflects your commitment to CSR.
2. Enhances your corporate status, brand awareness and image.
3. Boosts morale of concerned employees and stakeholders.
4. Motivates management and staff of the organization to excel.
5. Develops your clientele.
• Promotion of Education.
• Reducing Child Mortality.
• Improving Maternal Health.
• Promotion of Farm Irrigation.
• Promotion of Health and Healthcare.
• Ensuring Environmental Sustainability.
• Welfare of Disabled Persons (Divyangs).
• Employment Enhancing Vocational Skills.
• Eradicating Extreme Hunger and Poverty.
• Promoting Gender Equality and Empowering Women.
• Relief and Funds for the Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, other Backward Classes, Minorities.
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions NGOs and Charitable Trusts are eligible for participation in the award.REQUEST FOR AWARD APPLICATION FORM :
Award Application Form and Rules & Regulations for the Award can be obtained by sending request by email to: email@example.comSUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
If interested in applying for more than one unit / factories / projects of same company or more than one CSR Project, separate request for application and fee should be submitted for each nomination. Award Application complete with all information and documents should be submitted.SELECTION PROCESS :
Evaluation of nominations for Greentech Awards is an intensive process. Nominations are evaluated by
experts from Government, Academia and Industry.
• Preliminary evaluation of shortlisted nominations.
• Mandatory Oral presentation with original documents by all short-listed nominee company/ units in presence of Jury Members constituted by Greentech Foundation.
• Site visit of short-listed companies/units.
• Award Declaration
Greentech CSR Awards 2019 will be presented during 7th Annual Greentech CSR Conference 2019
PARTICIPATION FEE (Non-Refundable) :
|GREENTECH CSR AWARD 2020|
|Per Person||Delegate Fees|
|Indian Companies||Rs. 16,900 + GST @18% = Rs. 19,942|
|NGO’s Participation Fee With Lunch||Rs. 12,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 14,160|
|NGO’s Participation Fee Without Lunch||Rs. 5,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 5,900|
Training Course Fee (per person)- Non ResidentialRs. 30,000 + GST@ 18% = Rs. 35,400
Click here to Register